Petroleum Engineer 233612 Immigrate To Australia is a general skilled migration
GSM listed classification with a clear objective of providing appropriately trained manpower to suffice for growing demand in the petroleum sector. GSM has paved a way for Australian authorities to provide required labor input in priority sectors and appropriately skilled people can rapidly sail through emigration formalities.
Code 233612 is a unit 2336 classification and qualification stipulations are at par with definitions enlisted in skill level 1 of ANZSCO.
These engineers head and guide engineering sphere of fossil fuel prospecting and drilling activity.
Duties and responsibilities of petroleum engineers may include:
- Mineral prospecting and exploration of fossil fuels, mineral deposits and reported reserves with help of other mining professionals thus identifying mineral rich areas, ascertaining availability of minerals with information on possible size of reserve and density of mineral field, establishing profitability of mine located and developing physical outlay of mining operations at site
- Establishing mine is operational costing and schedules covering various aspects of mining activity. Preparing appraisals on proceedings and activities for comprehensive comparison of projections and actual outlay
- Defining and establishing suitable ore extraction techniques and procedures including various aspects of attributes and properties of mineral and reserve
- Planning architectural attributes of mines like chambers, mining shafts, mine topography with help of 3d virtual imaging
- Evaluating nature of all risk factors
norms and conventions for all spheres of mining operations to eliminate possibilities of fatal and serious accidents
- Designing policy features to achieve optimum quality, standards and productivity from all operatable areas and pockets of concerns like safety measures, environment regulations
- Carrying out analysis and making recommendations on various mineral prospecting activities
- Exacting suitable drilling areas
- Establishing requisite requirement for on shore fields and offshore drilling rigs
- Defining, planning parameters of drilling activity
For 233612 – Petroleum Engineer you need atleast a trade specific graduation or an equivalent. In certain cases there may be a supplementary stipulation for a trade specific experience with or without training on job.
You can kick start migration process by committing your credentials to a rating study by Engineers Australia (EA). EA advises Department of immigration and citizenship (DIAC) on your qualifications DIAC subjects your profile to a point based evaluation. If your profile is deemed acceptable, you are permitted to file visa application.
After Migrating To Australia As 233612 – Petroleum Engineers you must register yourself with appropriate state-specific authority or with nationally acceptable National Professional Engineers Register (NPER). Registration permits you to exercise your profession.
Petroleum Engineers – 233612 is a
gsm class. Graduation or equivalent is
must with qualified experience & an on job training in certain cases. EA evaluates credentials & advises DIAC on your eligibilities. If DIAC after PB evaluation finds your profile acceptable, you are invited to file for visa.
For More Information, Visit : http://www.abhinav.com