Australia Subclass 457 visa is temporary entry permission for the migrants who have been sponsored by an Australian employer to work in a trade endorsed by authorities. An employer can nominate an overseas worker for trades where they are unable to source requisite expertise from local market.
This visa is a 3 stage process which includes
Employer applying to be a sponsoring party through
- Standard business sponsorship
- Labor agreement. The qualified employer can go on to nominate a skilled labor for the position that cannot be domestically recruited. The nomination is valid for one year.
- Hired and nominated worker files for visa with a validity of 4 years
Benefits of this visa
- Enter live and work in Australia for a period of 4 years
- Include your family in the visa application
- Unrestricted permission to travel in and out of country
- The remuneration paid is at par with the prevalent market rate for the similar position along with all other perks and grants
- Be nominated by an employer to be employed on a listed skilled trade
- Have necessary qualifications, training, experience and track record to suffice for the
- Have minimum requisite English ability
- Be qualified for any endorsements or registrations needed for listed trade
Have required health cover