It’s no more a hidden fact that Canada is a hot immigration destination in the world, and people from every corner of the world wish to immigrate to the country. The aspirants include students, skilled workers and business people.
In fact, in recent times, the country has become a Mecca for skilled workers, thanks to its innovative immigration programme that has simplified the complete immigration process. Never in the history of Canada Immigration has such kind of immigration programme been introduced.
Express Entry system is a hassle-free system, and since the day it was announced by the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC), the number of applications submitted by the skilled works has significantly gone up.
To qualify under the system, applicants are required to get their credentials assessed even before they create an online profile. Certainly, Canada Express Entry Points Calculator plays a decisive role in selecting trained workers for Canada Immigration.
Officially known as the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS), each applicant may score up to 12, 00 points on the basis of their age, language proficiency, skill, experience, adaptability and job offer from a Canadian employer or with provincial nomination.
The maximum points can be scored for either a provincial nomination or job offer from a Canadian Employer which is fixed to six hundreds. However, if you do not have a job offer, you may register yourself with the Canadian Job Bank, an effort of the Canadian government to create a direct link between the employer and job seeker. Besides, skilled workers have other options as well to promote themselves.
Canada Express Entry Points Calculator
As stated above, each applicant may score up to 12, 00 points. If an applicant is not accompanying a common law partner or spouse then,
- Maximum 500 points can be earned on the basis of human capital factors,
- Maximum 100 points for factors based of skills transferability, and
- Maximum 600 points can be earned for job offer from a Canadian employer for provincial nomination.
Applicants accompanying common law partner or spouse may earn points as per the following break up:
- Maximum 460 point can be earned for human capital factors of the primary applicant.
- Maximum 40 points can be earned for human capital factors for the spouse or the common law partner.
- Maximum 100 points can be earned for the skills transferability factors.
- Maximum 600 point can be earned for provincial nomination or prior job offer from a Canadian employer.
|Factors||Points to be earned with spouse (per factor)||Points to be earned without spouse (per factor)|
|Work Experience (Canadian)||70||80|
The country has simplified the complete immigration program abolishing first-come-first- serve norm. Instead, importance has been given to those who score high points, just to ensure the most capable and efficient skilled workers, with the capability to contribute towards the growth of the country, get Permanent Residency (PR).