Canada Express Entry Visa has laid red carpet for all those immigration seekers who wish to move to the country for its marvelous and outstanding standard of living. The safety and secured old age have further fueled the immigration fire. To help these aspirants make an easy way out to the country, Express Entry 2015 was implemented. Through this system the immigration process is rightly managed by the Provincial Government, Federal Government and thereafter the Canadian employers.
Canada Express Entry Visa
As the name itself suggests,it is one of the swift visa plans that initiates quick and hassle-free migration. While applying for a swift plan, there are certain things that should be kept in mind before applying.
- Language skills- It is one of the most prominent factors that you need to know, and without this, skill migration to the Maple Leaf Country may not be possible. Before starting, get your language skills attested from the concerned authority. Scoring high in the IELTS or the CELPIP will help you pass; otherwise you may get stuck in the beginning of the application form, making all your efforts useless at the very first attempt.
- The Express Entry world is governed by LMIAs–Express Entry that is backed by the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) clearly states that the applicant, with the nomination or job offer,is more likely to get an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for the Permanent Residency (PR). But the candidates, who do not possess either of it, do not feel disheartened as the Maple Leaf Country is always in need of qualified and experienced workers who can make an addition to the economy. An applicant can shoot up his chances by grabbing more points under other grids. Moreover, his partner or spouse can also make an addition to his individual score.
- Do not provide false data–Express Entry as such does not call for any specific requirements so it’s better to avoid any kind of misrepresentation with an idea to boost your CSR score. This won’t do any favor, but may increase the chances of getting your application rejected altogether.
- Be careful while filling the form–The nation does not want cheaters or fraud people. Ensure that the data filled by you are all relevant and no misinterpretation is made in any of the heading in its any section. Don’t leave any portion of the form unattended. As incomplete forms are also likely to face rejections.
- Look out for some authorized person–Filling immigration application is a bit sensitive matter, so avoid all kinds of haste while completing your form. It’s better to seek advice from a trained professional to get your form duly completed.