Canada Immigration Points System for Canada PR Visa

canada-immigration-points-system-for-canada-pr-visa-5-3-13 - Copy

canada-immigration-points-system

Canada Immigration Points System for Canada PR Visa has undergone size able changes and under new strategy selection criteria will have revised parameters. The new policy envisages large scale reassignments and redefinitions which indicate at the shifting paradigm of Canadian authorities.

The new policy simply favors more and more younger people and grants maximum points to the people within age groups of 18 years to 35 years (inclusive) i.e. 12 marks. people aged above this preferred groups will be given a mark lesser i.e. people with age 36 will be granted 11 points and individuals aged 37 will score 10 marks and so on. Applicants 17 years or under and 47 and above will not be allotted any scores.

Language compatibility has been on top priority for Canadian authorities and to ensure entry of people with sufficient linguistic skills compatibility in one of the official languages i.e. English or French linguistic parameters have been linked to CLB and NCLC and the minimum levels have been pitched at CLB/NCLC 7 i.e. scores in language examination at

par with CLB / NCLC 7 will be granted 16 marks i.e. 4 each for listening, writing, comprehension and speaking. People substantiating linguistic skills at par with CLB 8 will be granted 20 marks and CLB 9 will be scoring 24 marks.

In the linguistic section people substantiating appropriate linguistic skills at par with CLB/ NCLC 5 in second official language will get 5 marks. 5 marks have been allocated for spousal linguistic skills.

Academic accomplishments have also been allocated due priorities in the new system and for obtaining optimum scores you would need a positive evaluation advice from a designated independent Canadian assessment body. This step has been instituted into the policy structure to curtail usage and presentation of fraudulent documents and also assimilate academic accomplishments with the Canadian parallels.

People with 15 years of formal education (PhD and Masters) will be able to score 25 marks in Points System for Canada PR Visa, while a 15 years study will fetch 22 marks. People who have accomplished academic program

• +14 years will get 20 marks
  • +13 years will get 15 marks
  • +12 years will get 12 marks

Secondary schooling will get them 5 marks

One element that has greatly been downgraded in new assessment itenary is the employment exposure in the relevant trade indicated in the request for Canada Immigration PR permit. From now on people having an employment exposure in the relevant profession (as indicated on their requests) equal to or more than 6 years will be able to score 15 marks. Migrants with exposure between 4 years to 5 years will get 13 marks. Individuals with 2 to 3 years of practice will get 11 marks and migration enthusiasts with a minimum of 1 year exposure will be able to score 9 marks.

If you are already having a qualified employment offer then you would be able to score 10 marks. The qualified employment offer means that confirms necessary HRSDC formalities of LMO

Additional factors clubbed as miscellaneous under Canada Immigration PR Point System include prior

• Employment exposure will help you get 10 marks
  • Academic accomplishment will help you score 5 marks
  • Accompanying
  • spouse’s employment exposure will help you fetch additional 5 marks and an employment offer will also grant 5 marks spouse academic accomplishment in Canada will help score 5 marks
  • Having a qualified relation on Canadian soil will also help you score 5 marks

The pass mark has been retained at the older level of 67 out of 100 maximum.

92 Responses to Canada Immigration Points System for Canada PR Visa

1. satbir kaur says:

Sir i am 37 years old and hsving 15 years job in Department of posts,my husband age is 44 years and job in private ltd company as a accountant,my son age is 15 years,i want canada PR please guide me properly as soon

2. vineet says:

Good Evening Sir/madam. My Name Is Vineet and i am from punjab,i am 29 years old and i am commerce graduate. i have different experience of several fields like earlier i used to work at Wipro in New Delhi,i worked over there around 1 year and after leaving that job i worked at share market terminal and i worked around 1 year before it got closed. therafter,i started sustaining my father’s business of building material,as he expired last year so i had to wind up his business and i had to start working another job. and this time i came into pharmaceuticals and i have been in pharmaceutical sector since july 2013 and currently i am working for Emcure pharmaceuticals .
    my family consists me and my mother only and i want to move abroad in order to earn money as we are already under cumbersome debt so in order to take it off my shoulder i have to move abroad so i can pay all the debts which my father had incurred.
    please guide me if i can go to Canada under PR scheme.i will be really thankful to u
    vineet
    7589425595
    punjab

3. Gagandeep says:

Dear
    i gagandeep. me and my wife both are government.employee. she is working in the bank. and we have daughter.could you tell me how i can apply visa for Canada other documents and etc.

4. sanam says:

Dear Bhavesh,

Kindly send us your detailed resume at contact@abhinav.com and we shall guide you further.

5. sanam says:

Dear Rajeev,

6. j.chandraprakash says:

i need information of immigration Canada how

7. Kanwar jaggi says:

Hello sir
    Need to know about Canada PR as I’m a bussiness man
    My wife is permanant government teacher and is MSc math bsc bed regular and in the job for Last 7 years plz guide is the way to move to canada with my children

8. mandeep singh says:

Good evening Sir/Madam.I am Mandeep Singh . My age is 26 years old . I am from Punjab.i have done 10+2 after then I completed one year iti in welder trade in 2010. I have 3 years experience and now I am doing job in iron industry which manufacturer various types of machines . So I want to apply pr of Winnipeg.Can I be qualified . Mandeep

9. simar gill says:

Helo sir i am agricultur graduate and i have one year seven month job experince in central state farm suratgarh plz guide about the point systm & what is the prosses to apply….
    what carier in agricultur in abrod

10. rehana sarfraz says:

my name is rehana my husbands have his own business i have 7 childerens we want to move canada how we can get P.R visa please sir help me immedietly.

11. chanampreet dhindsa says:

Gud evening sir. Recently i have clear ielts got 5 band overall.. n m doing gov job in punjab in child care deprt from 7 years… i have 64 points .. what sould i do???

12. Kavita Bhasin says:

Hi,
    i would like to confirm for the process of PR(with family) for canada.My real brother already stays there in calgary(canada) from last 4years. he has applied for citizenship 2months back. wanna know how many points i need to get. i am married and i have one year daughter

13. sanam says:

Dear Kavita,

Send us detailed resume of self and spouse at contact@abhinav.com and we shall advise you further.

14. sandeep kaur gill says:

I have two year laboratory diploma and twe,.lve year experience for my job and I have got five bands in ielts.I am married and I have two kids my daughter is ten years old and my son is six years old I want to apply pr visa in winnipeg canada what can I do for it please give me a right way

15. Kaushal says:

Dear Sir/Ma’m,
    This is Kaushal. My age is 31. I have done M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry subject) from Gujarat Uni. I have total 3 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry. My wife has done B.Sc. she has 5 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry & we have a daughter (age 2 years). I had been to the UK for two years on a student visa (PGDBM – Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management)(Nov-2009 – Oct-2011). Just want to know that whether we can get PR or Work permit in Canada or not…If yes, please suggest us for further steps…
    Regards.

16. mcheema says:

sir i am 27yrs old and have 4 yrs experience in education department, my wife age is 27 yrs ,my son age is 2yrs ,i want canada PR,please guide me about point system

17. Immigration Visa Online says:

Hello Mcheema,
    Thanks for your comment. Points are calculated on the basis of age ,qualification, experience and IELTS. So have to check your profile.. Kindly send us updated resume of self and spouse(if married) at monika@abhinav.com for further guidance.

18. gurjinder kaur says:

Dear sir/mam sir i am 24 years old have four year experience in punjab police and my education is M.A POLICE ADMIN & M.A POLITICAL SCIENCE.I want canada PR.Pls guide me about point system

19. Immigration Visa Online says:

Hello Gurjinder,Thanks for your comment.Sure we shall guide you but for that I need all your details.Kindly send us detailed resume of self and spouse(if married) at monika@abhinav.com for further assistance.

20. ramandeep kaur says:

Hlo Sir i”m ramandeep from faridkot .i”m ba.b.ed.i have two year experiece and 5 band .i want to go to winnipeg by point system plz guide me .your’faithfully.

21. Immigration Visa Online says:

Hello ramandeep kaur,
    Thanks for the comment.Sure we will assist you..Please send us detailed resume of self and spouse (if married) at gourav@abhinav.com

22. Harwinder Singh Brar says:

I am harwinder Singh from faridkot I have 2 years+ experience nd 5 band in GT ielts exam nd my study ~I completed 3 year diploma in mechnical engineering trade please give me right advise or right way to go abroad for PR.

23. Immigration Visa Online says:

Hello Harwinder,
    Thanks for your comment.My only concern is your IELTS score.6 is the min IELTS requirement.

24. Raman Bala Raman says:

Sir I am 39year old I have 18year experience in nursing department my husband isdoing job in govt sector ad MPHW he have 15 yesr exp.&37 year old I have 2child.the age of child is 11year,8 year please advise me in which way I can apply for canada

25. Nasir Shah says:

Hello Sir
    I am Nasir, i am 25 years old. from Surat, Gujarat,
    i’ve complited the B.com in 2012 since then i’ve worked in verious field as per my qualification As such in an Agency as a billing operator and in a BPO Company as a Customer care Executive ..
    I just want move USA to work as soon as i can ..
    I’ve need right consult ..
    Nasir
    Surat, Gujarat

26. Immigration Visa Online says:

Dear Nasir,
    Thanks for the comment.Let me make it clear that we don’t provide job assistance, we assist in visas only.And for USA we do only L1 visa and visitors visa..If you are interested for any other countries please forward your resume at monika@abhinav.com and we shall guide you further.

27. Immigration Visa Online says:

Hello Raman,
    Thanks for the comment.Sure we shall guide you. Kindly send us detailed resume of self and spouse at monika@abhinav.com.

28. jatinder kumar says:

hi dear

my name is jatinder fer from new Zealand 29 year old i am on work permit here i am working as a store manager last 4 years in pizza hut under restaurant brand i would like to apply for Canada for PR base so what should i do now how we can apply and how i calculate my points for legible for PR and where we can apply in new zealand please guide me and reply me as soon as possible

29. Hello Jatinder,
    Thanks for the comment.Sure we shall guide you.Please forward us detailed resume of self and spouse(if married) at monika@abhinav.com

30. Sony shergill says:

hello,
    my name is sony from punjab. i have done my iti (welder) of one year. i want to know how could i apply for pr in canada.
    how much experince i would i need..

31. money says:

Hi

I am money I have done nursing nd have 5 year work experience. I got overall 5 point in ielts exam plz guide me for winipeg pr. Can I applly
    Thanks

32. Hello,
    Thanks for the comment.Let me make it clear that 6 is the min score required in IELTS to get qualified.For further guidance you can write to me at monika@abhinav.com.

33. Hello Sony,
    Thanks for the comment.I need to know your complete education background to give proper guidance.To be eligible you need 2 – 3 years of exp but again it depends on the other factors as well.So please send us detailed resume of self and spouse (if married) to monika@abhinav.com.

34. Raman says:

Hello sir
    My name is Raman… I have done my b.ed…. I have two years experience of teaching….my age is 24…my Ielts band score is 5.5…I want to apply in Winnipeg by point system….can I apply sir??.. Plz give me the information

35. Hello Raman,
    Thanks for the comment.Kindly send us detailed resume of self and spouse (if married) at monika@abhinav.com.

36. IBUKUN says:

How can I apply for PR?

37. Hello,
    Thanks for the comment.Kindly send us detailed resume of self and spouse(if married) at monika@abhinav.com and we shall assist you further.

38. Manoj kumar says:

Hello sir i’m 38 yrs old. sir I’m doing a job in a private school as a teacher. I have one child 9yrs old. my son is deaf and dumb. Sir i want to know how can I get PR for Canada.

39. paramjit singh says:

sir my self paramjit i am teacher in college i have two year experince in teaching and 6 band in ielts and i am post gruate kindly grant me can i apply pr for canada plz tell me soon about it plzzzz sir

40. neetu merry says:

My self neetu merry I belong to punjabi I have done GNM nd also hv experience of job of 4 year.i m married name hv one male child one year of age my husband is graduate I want apply for canada on PR before gng to canada please give me guidance. T
    hankuuu

41. baljit kaur says:

Hiii sir mAm my husband qualification M.sc ITIand me B.sc nursing . I want apply PR in canada behalf of my husband. Me and my husband age 31year. Plzz help me how to apply and how much requirement of IELTS and how much processing time

42. Hello Baljit,
    Thanks for the comment.Sure we shall guide you on the process.I need complete details to give you a clear idea..so please send both the cv’s to monika@abhinav.com.