Recently, Canada has announced a New List of Eligible Occupancy underthe FSWP. The opening of the program was long awaited even as it has brought happiness to many would-be immigrants. The list consists of 50 occupations with a cap of 1000 applications per eligible profession.
The key selection parameters under the new Federal Skilled Worker program is point based system. Each applicant is assessed on the basis of six main factors, and to qualify scoring 67 points are mandatory. Points under point based system can be gained according to below distribution format:
- Up to 25 points for Education qualification
- Up to 28 points for language proficiency either in English or French
- Up to 15 points for work experience
- Up to 12 points for age
- Up to 10 points for arranged employment
The candidates must also proof their financial ability to show that they have enough funds to support themselves and their family members after arriving in the Maple Leaf Country. They should have at least one year of continuous work experience in the last 10 years in one of the 50 eligible occupations.
Following is the NOC list recently announced recently:
- Senior Managers – Financial, Communications and other Business Services-NOC 0013
- Senior Managers – Trade, Broadcasting and Other Services, n.e.c. -0015
- Financial Managers -0111
- Human Resources Managers-0112
- Purchasing Managers -0113
- Insurance, Real Estate and Financial Brokerage Managers-0121
- Managers in Health Care-0311
- Construction Managers- 0711
- Home Building and Renovation Managers-0712
- Managers in Natural Resources Production and Fishing-0811
- Manufacturing Managers-0911
- Financial Auditors and Accountants-1111
- Financial and Investment Analysts-1112
- Securities Agents, Investment Dealers and Brokers-1113
- Other Financial Officers-1114
- Professional Occupations in Advertising, Marketing and Public Relations-1123
- Supervisors, Finance and Insurance Office Workers-1212
- Property Administrators-1224
- Geoscientists and Oceanographers-2113
- Civil Engineers-2131
- Mechanical Engineers-2132
- Electrical and Electronics Engineers-2133
- Petroleum Engineers-2145
- Information Systems Analysts and Consultants-2171
- Database Analysts and Data Administrators-2172
- Software Engineers and Designers-2173
- Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers-2174
- Mechanical Engineering Technologists and Technicians-2232
- Construction Estimators-2234
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering Technologists and Technicians-2241
- Industrial Instrument Technicians and Mechanics-2243
- Inspectors in Public and Environmental Health and Occupational Health and Safety-2263
- Computer Network Technicians-2281
- Nursing Co-Ordinators and Supervisors-3011
- Registered Nurses and Registered Psychiatric Nurses-3012
- Specialist Physicians-3111
- General Practitioners and Family Physicians-3112
- Dietitians and Nutritionists-3132
- Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists-3141
- Occupational Therapists-3143
- Respiratory Therapists, Clinical Perfusionists and Cardiopulmonary Technologists-3214
- Medical Radiation Technologists-3215
- Medical Sonographers-3216
- Licensed Practical Nurses-3233
- Paramedical Occupations-3234
- University Professors and Lecturers-4011
- Early Childhood Educators and Assistants-4214
- Translators, Terminologists and Interpreters-5125
Under Canada New List of Eligible Occupancy through FSWP following are the main features of visa granted:
I. The visa permits you to work without the sponsorship by a Canadian employer.
II. Successful applicants are free to work without any restrictions in any part of the nation, except Quebec.
III. After three years of stay, the applicant is eligible to apply for a citizenship.
IV. Once you are granted a Canadian Passport or Citizenship you can travel to many countries without a visa.
V. You are also eligible to sponsor your immediate family and relatives to join you in the immigration hotspot.
VI. All Canadian permanent residences have a right to use government’s subsidized education and healthcare facilities.
VII. They can use the country’s labor market and associated insurance and pension benefits.
There are multiple benefits of FSWP although the above criteria are not applicable if you plan to work in Quebec.
For more Information Please visit our site