Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) can be broadly defined as a point based system used to rank applicants on the basis of their credibility and are eligible for either of the following economic programmes
- Federal Skilled Worker Programme (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Programme (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
So far, the introduction of CRS calculator visa ‘Express Entry’ has proved to be a boon for those who wish to immigrate to the ‘Maple Leaf Country’. It helps applicants to understand the Express Entry system in a better way.
Express Entry CRS Calculator – Calculate Your Points for Immigration to Canada
Once an applicant is found eligible, he will be placed in the Express Entry Pool and will be ranked against others. Once they have gone through the CRS Calculator each applicant may score up to 12, 00 points based on their human capital.
The point division is as follows:
- Each applicant may score up to 500 points based on the various human capital factors, such as qualification, age, language proficiency and experience. Candidates keen to immigrate with common-law-partner or spouse may score up to 460 points, and common-law-partner or spouse gets an opportunity to score up to 40 points. Aspirants with the Canadian work experience have an added advantage as they are likely to score 80 points extra.
- An applicant–with a prior valid job offer or state or territorial nomination–will be given preference and are likely to score 600 points extra
- An aspirant may score up to 100 points. For the skill transferability of the applicant these points are scored on the basis of specific human capital factors
Express Entry CRS Calculator—Its Importance
For those who wish to move to the land of ‘Milk and Honey’, the CRS Calculator is useful only if the applicant has successfully entered the Express Entry Pool. The tool helps applicants to determine if they stand a chance to get an ‘Invitation to Apply’.
If you admire the country, and wish to start a fresh life in Canada, then you should not wait for a second longer. You may create an online profile, by simply answering a series of questions and if you stand eligible you will be one of those lucky applicants who will be placed in the Express Entry pool, and will be evaluated on the basis of the CRS.
Express Entry system–Key Features
- Express Entry system is one-of-its-kind and takes not more than six months to process the application.
- The system if free from un-usual restrictions, such as cap limitation and demanding occupational list. This means professionals from wide fields are welcome to apply.
- CRS plays a vital role in determining the fate of the applicants
- Only those candidates–who do well on the CRS Calculator–are likely to receive an ‘Invitation to Apply’, and will not have more than 60 days to claim Permanent Residence (PR).
- Misrepresentation in any way, or denial of ‘Invitation to Apply’, is subject to penalty or admissibility.