Much like the visas of other nations Canada Visa also has its own set of requirements that need to be fulfilled to move to the place legally.
The Maple Leaf Country–the place that has one of the best living standards in the world–has been on the forefront to attract bright new minds to help them write their growth story. The economy of Canada is flourishing with rich demands coming from different trade partners. On account of the demand, the economy has been put on a manufacturing mode and requirement of skilled workers has risen exponentially.
With the Canada Visa Requirements getting toughened under the IRCC norms, for the applicants, if they wish to immigrate, the route should be taken through the FSWP, the FSTP, the CEC, and the PNP. These are a few programmes that can help you move to the popular destination with ease.
Let’s check them one by one!
Federal Skilled Workers Programme (FSWP)
The FSWP is meant for those skilled and adept professionals who can help put the economy on the front foot. For the FSWP, here are a few requirements that must be met emphatically.
- Minimum one year of experience in a relevant job pertaining to Skill Type 0, A or B as per the nation’s Skilled Occupation List (SOL).
- CLB of 7 in English and French
- Higher education from a recognized university acceptable to the Canadian Education System.
Federal Skilled Trades Programme(FSTP)
This programme has been specifically earmarked for those who are associated in any specific trade which is in demand in the Maple Leaf Country. For the FSTP, the applicant will have to meet with the following guidelines.
- A valid employment offer from at least two employers based in Canada.
- Must have CLB 5 met in language proficiency level.
- At least 2 years of qualified work experience in the relevant trade.
- Ability to demonstrate the experience during the assessment.
Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
The CEC is meant for those who are working in Canada on a Temporary Visa and they have plans to settle down permanently in the hotspot. Such individuals can use the CEC for the purpose of movement to the overseas destination upon satisfying the following requirements.
- At least one year of work experience in the relevant field.
- The work experience of 12 months required in the preceding 36 months from the application.
- Must meet with the language proficiency standards.
- Must be willing to live outside of the province of Quebec.
These are few Canada Visa Requirements that must be fulfilled by the candidates. Check with your visa agent for the latest updates on the issue. Also find out how you can make the most of the ongoing situation in the US related to the H-1B Visa extension controversy to plan your move to Canada.
Write to us at email@example.com or call us on +91-8595338595 for more information on the visa you are looking for.