Migration is a dream of many, and when it comes to a country to choose the ‘Maple Leaf Country’, Canada, tops the chart. In today’s highly competitive world, most of the people are ambitious and eager to push their professional boundaries, and channelize their professional skills in a foreign land. Many such people aspire to migrate to Canada with a most desired and prized permit ‘Permanent Residency’ straight away.
‘Permanent Residency’, refers to a permit where migrants are allowed to live and work indefinitely in the country, but they are not Canadian citizens; they are the citizens of their native countries. As a permanent resident in Canada, you can enjoy most of the social benefits that the Canadian citizens enjoy; you can work, live and study anywhere in the country.
In case you are one of the skilled Computer Network Technicians, and motivated with Canada immigration, you can move to the country under the code 2281. The time is just perfect for the object at the present. As per reports, the nation is battling a serious shortage of trained Computer Network Technicians and since the locally available talent pool is not adequate for the object, Ottawa is interested in foreign skilled manpower.
You can easily start processing you migration application, and obtain the much desired PR permit by simply taking the professional and experienced services of the Canada visa and immigration experts located near your place. Most of the leading cities of India have a couple of really good visa and immigration bureaus run and managed by some of the renowned groups in the business. Contact and get professional services from one—the services of which suit your specific requirements.
As mentioned before, Computer Network Technicians 2281 can obtain the much sought after Canada PR status by availing the expert services from migration specialists. As per the Canada Federal Skilled Worker Program 2014, the main objective of the scheme is to attract skilled workers to meet the shortage of skilled professionals in various sectors across the country. Computer Network Technicians are just one of them.
Computer Network Technicians: Work Profile
Now let’s take a quick look at the job profile of these specialists! They run, develop, monitor and synchronize the use of local and wide area networks, like; for instance, LANs and WANs, hardware, software, mainframe networks and related computer equipments.
These experts also set and maintain Internet and intranet Web sites and Web-server software and hardware, and also keep an eye on the overall performance and network connectivity. The services of these professionals are wanted in the Information Technology (IT) units–both in the private and the public sectors.
To successfully migrate to Canada, as a trained Computer Network Technician, you are required to complete graduation or a post graduation in Computer Science, Network Administration, Web Technology, or any other associated field.
- Internet Web site technician
- LAN (local area network) administrator
- LAN (local area network) technician
- Web technician
- computer network technician
- data centre operator
- network administrator
- network support technician
- supervisor, computer network technicians
- system administrator
- Maintain and manage the use of local area networks such as LANs and WANs, computer workstations, mainframe networks, connections to the Internet and peripheral equipments.
- Examine, appraise and install computer hardware, networking software, operating system software and networking software.
- Run and monitor master consoles to examine the performance of networks and computer systems.
- Proffer problem-solving services to network users and continue, install and improve web-server hardware and software.
- Maintain control records and carry-out routine network start up.
- Perform network traffic and security monitoring software.
- Improve server output and administer the data backup and disaster recovery operation.
- Test and perform security & quality control and keep an eye on Web navigation, e-mail use and installed software.