Now that’s one question, an answer to which is sought by many, but why?
Well, Canada is one of the topmost overseas immigration destinations in the world, and it occupies a very high position in the list of the most extensively visited foreign hotspots. In terms of popularity, it ranks next to none, including Australia (though it could be debatable according to some experts), especially in India.
The craze for Canada immigration is the highest in India, mostly in the northern Indian states of Punjab, Haryana, Delhi, etc., and so naturally most aspirants from these regions and elsewhere in the country wish to know how to immigrate to Canada from India.
For such overseas immigration inspired candidates, here we share the step-by-step the Federal Skilled Workers Programme (FSW) process under Express Entry (EE)–the most extensively used and, perhaps, the fastest visa pathway offered by the IRCC and Ottawa.
A look at this will satisfy your thirst for seeking useful and latest information on the query how to immigrate to Canada from India.
How to immigrate to Canada from India EE Process
- To begin with, get the needed documents required to apply in the EE and Immigrate to Canada successfully, namely, the IELTS Test Result for English Proficiency and Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) from WES or any other applicable evaluating body.
- Next, make your profile on the EE system and receive 67 points on the basis of FSWP stream to make the grade.
- Make your way into the EE Pool of aspirants and obtain the definite Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score.
- Next the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) will launch regular draws to pick-up candidates getting cut off marks made public by it.
- In case you manage to make the cut, an Invitation to Apply (ITA) from the IRCC, for the prized Canada Permanent Residency (PR), will greet you.
- Submit an application for PR in the Maple Leaf Country inside 90 days of obtaining the ITA for the much sought after Canada PR Visa. Significantly, an ITA in your pocket may not 100% guarantee you PR in the nation. Getting an invitation and a PR Visa are two different things. Unfortunately, many aspirants do not know this simple fact.
So, this, in brief, is How to immigrate to Canada from India. Use the information shared to land in your dream destination, easily and speedily! Yes, for the EE process majority of the applications submitted for Canada PR get approval inside just six months or so, provided the petitions presented are 100% complete and properly filled in.
Check with an expert visa agent to get more information on the question–How to immigrate to Canada from India! Move to the favored destination with style!
Summary: Check the page and you shall learn How to immigrate to Canada from India!
For more mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org