The ‘Maple Leaf Country’ is a North American country; it has become a center of attraction for many migrants. Quality lifestyle and excellent work opportunities make it an appealing immigration destination.
Also known as the ‘Land of Milk and Honey’, Canada has opened its doors wide for the nationals of various countries through its various immigration programmes.
Immigration to Canada is a formal movement of people from their native country to their dream destination. It could be to study, work, enjoy or for family unification. The stay could be on temporary or permanent basis.
A large number of people, who immigrate to Canada, later wish to become its citizens. The reason: it is a popular immigration destination that has a thriving economy and liberal immigration policies which are most favorable for immigrants. Today, immigration to the country has reached its all time high, more and more prospective immigrants are eager to move to the country at the earliest.
Canada Immigration Benefits
Some of the popular benefits applicants enjoy post movement is as follow:
- It offers easy opportunity to live and work anywhere in the country except Quebec unless you have moved to the country under Quebec Immigration programme.
- Foreign students, who have acquired the country’s permanent residency, can enjoy many social benefits offered by the government such as free healthcare facilities and school education at no cost.
- Permanent residents can sponsor their close family members.
- Ottawa offers immigrants employment and financial assistance.
- Passport holder enjoys the liberty of travelling to closer to 10 countries with obtaining an additional visa.
- Immigrants enjoys the similar rights, freedom and benefits that of its citizens.
- Applicants–who have lived and worked in the nation for at least three years and have successfully met other parameters–may apply for the citizenship.
- Pursuing higher degree is affordable.
Canada Immigration is an easy to follow and transparent procedure. The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC),the Canadian official Immigration body, has simplified the complete immigration system under the ‘Express Entry’.
It is an amended version of the Expression of Interest (EOI), where applicants are required to create an online profile, by answering a series of simple question and submitting their credentials. So far, the system has proved to be hassle-free.
Following are the key features of Express Entry!
- To initiate applicants are required to create an online profile.
- The applicant must submit an EOI stating as to why they wish to live and work in the nation.
- Thereafter, they will be ranked on the basis of various interpersonal skills.
- Candidates are required to submit language score.
- Aspirants with over all high score will be assessed on the basis of Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS).
- Strong applicants will be issued an ‘Invitation to Apply’ (ITA). In simple terms, it means candidates will have maximum 60 days to apply for Permanent Residency (PR).
If you are one of the many prospective immigrants, eager to become part of the thriving economy, then you must for sure familiarize yourself as to how to immigrate to Canada. You can make the complete immigration procedure simple and easy by consulting an immigration consultant.