Dearth for skilled and exceptional workers is everywhere and if you are looking for the best countries, the US, the UK, Canada could be some feasible and promising names that you can consider in the first place.
Possibility of immigration multiplies manifolds when you are going for some skilled visa and EB-1 visa category falls in that. To be candid and upfront, one has to show sheer amount of skills and distinctiveness to make sure that they get the EB-1 Visa for the US.
The Employment Based Permanent Residency EB-1 Visa is not a simple thing to grasp. You will have to show that level of competency and standards to make sure that you are invited and given the opportunity by the overseas hotspot to live in this country.
In this piece, you will get to know about the Employment Based Permanent Residency (EB-1) and how you can keep this visa in your basket and use it as a bridge to move to the widely preferred destination.
The EB-1 Visa or the first preference visa for citizenship and immigration as it has been addressed is granted for those only those who have been showing exceptional skill in the field of art, science and research. At the same time, the limit of the visa is not just confined to this level; rather, you can find its effective presence in the executives and managers category.
So, you can definitely say that this visa has also allowed executives and managers who have shown exceptional skills in their work to get permanent residency under the employment based EB-1 category.
The EB-1 Visa works on certain basic parameters and if you meet with all or some of them, in that case only, it can be certain that the movement is possible. Under the extraordinary category, it is important to show that you have exceptional skills in the field of science, arts, education, business and athletics and to substantiate your capabilities and worth, it is essential to show that you must meet with some criteria that are sought.
The one time achievement must be shown and represented and it should justify that you have got Pulitzer, Oscar or Olympic medal under the general category, whereas, if one has to talk about in the field of teaching and training, you have to show that you have done some research or written something in such a way that has called for an international recognition.
It is also vital to show that you are having 3 years of experience in teaching and training at the time of entering the borders of the United States. It is very much essential for the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to ensure that they pick the right candidate to award the Employment Based Permanent Residency (EB-1) Visa.
At the same time, the executives and managers are also given the same opportunity and they are called if the company petitions their movement, and they should have relevant experience to confirm that the movement can happen without any hassle.
So, if you are applying for the visa, you must meet with all these criteria that demands for rendering yourself extraordinary:
- must meet 3 out of the 10 listed criteria below to prove extraordinary ability in your field:
- Evidence of receipt of lesser nationally or internationally recognized prizes or awards for excellence
- Evidence of your membership in associations in the field which demand outstanding achievement of their members
- Evidence of published material about you in professional or major trade publications or other major media
- Evidence that you have been asked to judge the work of others, either individually or on a panel
- Evidence of your original scientific, scholarly, artistic, athletic, or business-related contributions of major significance to the field
- Evidence of your authorship of scholarly articles in professional or major trade publications or other major media
- Evidence that your work has been displayed at artistic exhibitions or showcases
- Evidence of your performance of a leading or critical role in distinguished organizations
- Evidence that you command a high salary or other significantly high remuneration in relation to others in the field
- Evidence of your commercial successes in the performing arts