Frankly speaking, immigration to Australia is like a dream come true for many. The well-known and widely visited overseas hotspot is a big crowd puller and famous the world over for its long custom of welcoming migrants and giving them a VIP treatment.
The friendly nature of the local residents and the quality healthcare and educational facilities offered by the government boost the popularity of the nation and motivate aspirants from across the globe to get successfully involved with the immigration process for Australia, and shift to the dream destination.
Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190)
Canberra has a high respect for trained people. And, to facilitate the immigration process for such people, the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) runs plenty of easy-to-follow visa options even while the Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190) is one such option.
An aspirant who selects this pathway to move to the country is allowed to live, work and study there in. to start the visa process for this path a person needs nomination from a state or territory government.
A wishful migrant following the route has to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI)via Skill Select. He needs to pass the point based immigration process with 60 points. If an applicant is selected, then he is invited to apply for a visa even as he gets 60 days to apply for it.
Subclass 190 Visa Requirements
- The aspirant’s skill should be in the Skilled Occupation List (SOL).
- An aspirant need to score 60 points on the parameters of his age, education, experience, language skill, state sponsorship, etc.
- He should be less than 50 years.
- His skills must carry a skill assessment through a recognized authority.
- He must get his IELTS score.
- His work experience should meet the requirement of an Australian state or territory.
- He must furnish an EOI.
- He must submit an application for state sponsorship.
- He must present his health and character certificates.
- Upon getting a visa, he should be able to live in the sponsoring state or territory for two years.
Subclass 190 Visa Benefits
- The holder is allowed to work and live in Kangaroo Land for an indefinite period.
- He can study,become a graduate and post graduate level at a minimum cost.
- He is entitled to get all health care benefits that are enjoyed by the nation’s citizens.
- He gets certain social security benefits as well.
- After a specific time, he may successfully apply for the prized and the much sought after citizenship of the nation.
- He can sponsor his family members for temporary or permanent residency in the nation.
Immigration process for Australia,through his route, entirely depends on the nomination from an Australian state or territory government.