The ‘Happiest Country in the world’, Denmark, is the most popular Nordic country in Northern Europe. Thanks to its quality lifestyle, it is the favorite country amongst the migrants. The country has the highest per capita income worldwide and offers excellent career opportunities for foreign nationals. In order to live and work in the ‘happiest country’ you are required to obtain a work permit.
This beautiful Nordic country–like many other countries–currently faces a serious shortage of professionals in many occupations. The country maintains a list of shortage occupations known as the ‘Positive List’. If you have an appointment letter, or a written job contract from a Danish employer in an occupation mentioned on the Positive List, then are entitled to obtain a work and residence permit as per the Denmark Immigration Positive List 2014. The scheme is also valid for applicants who have applied for asylum in the country.
Denmark Immigration Positive List 2014
Under the positive list scheme, work and residence permit can be obtained for up to three years with a possibility of extension of up to four years. As per the Positive List, you can still live and work in the nation if your chosen occupation is no longer mentioned on the List while you apply for an extension to your permit.
The Denmark Positive List is broken into various fields such as:
- Freight Forwarding, Postal Services, Storage and Engine Operation.
- Educational, Social and Religious Occupations
- Education and tuition
- IT and Telecommunication
- Sales, Purchases and Marketing
- Health, Healthcare and Personal Care
- Hotel, Restaurant, Kitchen, Canteen
Academic Work such as accountant, project management, Geologist, engineering occupations, IT consultants, lawyers, nurses, doctors and other professional occupations
If you have obtained a work and residence permit, under the Denmark Positive List, then you can bring along your immediate family members to the nation. Children under the age of 18 are also eligible for residence permits. Till the time your resident permit is valid, your spouse or partner would be eligible to work for the entire period.
- The chosen occupation should be mentioned on the Positive List schem
- The applicant should posses an appointment letter or a written job contract that specifies his employment, salary and terms conditions.
- The candidate’s salary and terms and conditions of employment should be compatible as per employment standards of Denmark.
- A minimum level of education is required which is a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institute or university.
- At times, an authorization from the authorities or state governing bodies of Denmark is required in order to apply for a Danish residence.
Denmark is one of the best Nordic countries to live and work, and if at any given time it is found that you are working illegally there in, you may be deported to your native country permanently and the employer as well as the migrant may also be imprisoned or fined.
More Information Visit Here:- http://www.immigrationvisaonline.com/