The island continent is one of the rich and developed nations of the world. It is a treat for any student coming from a developed country to come and study in Australia. The degrees availed in Australia are accepted throughout the world. With these, is an array of courses including vocational and other training related aspects that are being offered. Also, the students are given opportunities to conduct independent research, work with the community and so on, adding to the exceptionally brilliant courses offered.
However, in order to study in Australia, you must avail an Australian study visa. In
order to qualify for a student visa, you must satisfy the following conditions:
- You must get an evidence of your offer to study from a CRICOS authorized Australian institute.
- You should prove your competency in English language via IELTS.
- Documents proving a source of financial support during your stay in Australia. Incase you are availing a scholarship, a letter from the institute/university proving the same.
- A passport proving that you are a citizen of a particular country.
- You should be cleared of medical and other security aspects. Also, it is mandatory to maintain an Overseas Student Health cover while residing in Australia.
- You must ensure that you leave the country before your visa expires.
Apart from the above mentioned criteria, there is a separate set of documents to be provided while filing the application. Some such documents include your photographs, a statement of purpose and so on.
For more, contact a study visa expert and avail his guidance at every step. This would ensure a smooth visa issuance without any delay.
For More Information, Visit : http://www.abhinav.com/