Ship-building, metal-working, scientific instruments, food processing are some of the industries which are well developed in this nation.
Lithuania Citizenship Benefits
Several benefits greet that Lithuanian citizenship and passport holders, such as:
- These people are allowed for Visa Free travel inside the countries that are EU and Schengen zone members.
- They do not have to obtain a visa to travel to some specific countries like Canada, New Zealand, Australia, and the US, etc.
- They are allowed to stay, gain employment, study, do business, make fruitful investment, and even purchase property in any country that come under Schengen zone and/EU.
- These people possess the authority to give/stand in vote. In addition, they are permitted to serve Lithuania by joining the national police force/Army.
- They possess the right to get the Lithuanian identity card.
Lithuanian Residence Visa Advantages
An aspirant can gain the prized and the much sought after Lithuanian Permanent Residence Permit (PRP), post 5 years of nonstop stay in the beautiful Baltic country, and successfully cracking the language examination for the nation. The same usually lays stress on the everyday life used words andsentences even as it is rather restricted in scope.
The proud Lithuanian Temporary Resident Permit (TRV) holders, in the wake of obtaining Permanent Residence Permit (PRV), would be qualified to get these major advantages:
In case a foreigner fulfills the necessary conditions, he gets a Temporary Residence Permit to reside in the country. The visa has a validity period of one year. Afterwards, the validity of the visa could be extended for an additional year. And post five years of continuous stay in the country, the candidate can successfully hunt for Permanent Residence Permit which comes with a validity of 5 years.
- The visa holders get the right to enter, minus a visa, and take a trip freely in every Schengen State, minus any time restriction put on their stay.
- It becomes rather easier for the holders to get visas to the top immigration destinations of Australia, the UK, Canada, andthe US.
- They get the right to get professionally involved in the Baltic country.
- They gain the right to become the proprietors of a firm in Lithuania.
- They are proffered the right to buy and register a means of transportation in the EU, with its additional use, and the same covers outside the EU.
- They get the right to acquire realty in the country.
- The holders gain the same social benefits that the nation’s citizens have, barring the power to vote in the polls
Lithuania – Your Gateway to Europe
- The Basics
- Obtaining a Visa
Located picturesquely and advantageously on the eastern shore of the Baltic Sea, the Republic of Lithuania is the southernmost of the three Baltic States. It also happens to be the biggest and the most densely inhabited of these three states.
Courtesy its remarkable geographical location, and the truth that it’s an astonishing gateway to Europe, the amazingly beautiful nation is rapidly emerging as a top immigration destination throughout the globe. With enormous and priceless resources spread across the length and breadth of the nation, the probable business immigrants to the country could be greeted with an unexplored goldmine.
It was the first occupied Soviet republic to cut its ties from the latter, only to re -establish its independence and autonomy, through the announcement of independence way back on March 11, 1990. Post breaking away from the former USSR, the country has seen a constant progress and all round growth. From a plethora of well-paying employment options to augmented trades, the immigration hotspot is experiencing a flood of unmatched growth.
To become an important part of this country is not a very difficult job; in fact, it’s a stress-free and enjoyable voyage for the new aliens. In general, the nation’s inhabitants are educated; they have a remarkable cultural and religious background even while they have a rather open-minded policy and outlook towards all. The Lithuanian establishment in power is unbiased and the multi-party, parliamentary democracy offers every real possibility to everyone—whether one is a native or an immigrant.