Immigration these days have turned out to be a tiring pursuit, and as a person who is seeking immigration, if one has to go through all the hurdles by themselves, then it could be a nightmarish experience. But there are also possibilities where the immigration pursuits are simplified by specialized visa categories. If one is able to get the right visa option, they will not have to go through a mass struggle to live in the country of their choice.
As an immigrant, you might like to ask that what could be the best possible way for immigration. Well, if one is looking for a memorable experience, then nominated or sponsored visas can help them get what they want. As a matter of fact, none is interested towards facing immigration hassles, and sponsored visas completely break the obstacles and provide greater opportunities to immigrants.
The Australia skilled-Nominated or Sponsored (Provisional) (Sub Class 489) Visa also does the same thing. The visa is equally important for the immigrant as it is for the economy. With the help of the sponsored and nominated visas, the provinces in Oz are able to meet with their challenges, and they are avoiding the bottlenecks slowing the economic progress.
Australia Immigration Skilled-Nominated or Sponsored (Provisional) (Sub Class 489) Visa
The Skilled Occupation List (SOL) is the first gateway that can help any aspirant, who is wishing to make it grand this fiscal year. Under the SOL, there are different jobs which are mentioned and demanded in different provinces and states, and based on that, the nominated or sponsored visa works.
If the applicant of the immigration has been involved in such jobs and with a considerable work experience, they are readily sponsored by the employers from those provinces which are in dire need of these kinds of jobs. The nominated and sponsored visa is also the best gateway for the immigrants to claim Permanent Residency (PR).
The Sub Class 489 visa is governed and administered by Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP), and under the visa category, the immigrants are given the chance to move, based on the skills and expertise. By getting themselves nominated and sponsored for a specific job in that area, they are also able to claim all the benefits to accrue to the Australian citizens.
The visa grants PR, and once the immigrants and able to get that, they are entitled to receive all the benefits and emoluments which are accrued to Australian citizens. There are also different provinces like Victoria, Sydney, and Melbourne which can grant state nomination even as immigrants can move under the sponsored visa category.
As an immigrant, if one is willing to apply under the specified visa category, they must make sure that few of the requirements are rightfully met, and this could only happen if the aspiring immigrants meet with the following stuffs.
Requirements of the Visa
- The applicant of this visa shouldn’t have attained 50 years of age. The application is valid for the candidates applying in between 18-49 years of age.
- A good proficiency of English in mandatory for using this visa to move instantly. As per the International English Language Testing System, as an applicant one has to score a minimum of 6 bands in the IELTS Test. The aspiring immigrants can also take OET, TOEFL iBT, PTE Academic and Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE), as per their whims and fancies.
- For aspirants who are using this visa to move, it is crucial that they reflect in the State Nomination Occupation List for that specific state where they are headed. It is very crucial that this criterion is fulfilled.
- Relevant work experience in the job under which the candidate has applied will also be considered. The immigrants must meet with the nomination list requirements and also look forward to skill transferability. The possibility of skill transferability will be profitable for the immigrant.
- The immigrant must also furnish their financial records even while they should have enough funds to support themselves and their families, if they wish to move under this category. For nominated immigrants, a minimum of AU$ 20,000 is necessary for the movement.