Are you a business personal with high dreams, and wish to multiply the prospects of your business at the earliest? If yes, then Australia Business Talent (Permanent) (Subclass 132) Visa has been developed especially for ambitious business professionals like you.
Down Under, a business friendly destination is perfect for those who wish to fast acquire economic prosperity. It is a top notch destination for those who wish to use their business skills and flourish abroad. A robust economy, high standard of living, world-class healthcare, superlative infrastructure, and endless opportunities make the destination all the more important.
Australia Business Talent (Permanent) (Subclass 132) Visa allows the primary beneficiary and his dependent family members to live and work anywhere in the country. To become eligible and make the cut, you are required to be sponsored by the territory or state government. Initially, the visa is issued for a period of five years. Once the term ends, you need to submit a fresh application for the Resident Return Visa (RRV).
The category is divided into two categories, namely, Venture Capital Entrepreneurs (VCE), and Significant Business History (SBH).
For complete details, you may check the official website of the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP)—the concerned Australian visa and immigration body that manages and runs the various visa and immigration programmes of the nation.
Australia Business Talent (Permanent) (Subclass 132) is basically a part of business programme introduced with the objective of expanding and growing the Australian economy and making it more competitive globally. It is available strictly by invitation only, but before you are invited to apply you must submit an Expression of Interest (EoI), via SkillSelect, the well-known programme for increasing the pace of Australian visa application processing and making the whole process more efficient and well-organized.
In your EOI, you must mention under which stream you wish to present an application, and if you are interested in any one specific state or territory. At this specific stage, no supporting documents are required. For nomination, in SkillSelect, your EOI can easily be viewed by state or territory authority. At certain times, the interested state or territory government may contact you to further discuss your business plan.
Who can apply for Business Talent (Permanent) (subclass 132) Visa?
Candidates with these characteristics may submit an application:
- The candidate must be below the age of 55 (exceptional).
- He must have a successful and fruitful business career. If his background suggests that he could not run or manage a business successfully, his petition will not be entertained.
- He must be sponsored by either an Australian territory or state government.
- He must have legally obtained net asset of AU$1,500,000 that can be transferred to the country within two years once his visa is duly granted.
- He must be committed to maintain and run the business venture and actively participate in the day-to-day business activity.
- He must have a pretty good character with no criminal history. In other words, his background must be 100% clean.
What are the benefits of Business Talent Visa (132)?
The above mentioned category offers several benefits even as these are the key ones:
- One can live and work anywhere across the country indefinitely and without any problems.
- He can travel in and out of the country any number of times till the time his visa is legally valid.
- He may purse higher studies as well.
- The beneficiary may sponsor his relatives as Permanent Residents.
- Once he meets with the set criteria, he may submit an application for the cherished and the much sought after Australian citizenship.
- He enjoys easy access to ‘Medicare’, country’s healthcare facility.
- The beneficiary’s family members are eligible to enjoy the same rights as him. They may even work or study on the same visa.